Sunday, November 11, 2007

I finally know how to write

It has been over a month since Coleen taught me how to do this blog. I have tried several times to add to it, but nothing ever worked for me. Since Coleen was here tonight, she taught me how to add to it. Maybe I can at least write once a week. Tomorrow I am going with a friend to learn how to crochet with grocery bags. That is about as challenging as life has been for me lately. Things are going good and I'm actually getting things ready for Christmas. I have only two weeks left to have everything done. Coleen and I are doing the countdown until we leave for Germany. Jennifer is coming this Friday to make Almond Roca. We always make it the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, but Jennifer is leaving for Cancun then, so she and I are doing it early. I'll still help the rest of the girls at the usual time.

9 comments:

Coleen said...

Wow...2 weeks. Craziness. I SO don't feel ready! I have way too much work to get done between now and then. WAY too much going on. I should start making lists to help me get ready.

Kimberly said...

Glad to see you have figured it out. I would love to learn how to croquet; it is one of those things that I have always admired.

Harwood Family said...

Like Kim I would also love to learn to crochet and knit. I wish I could be there to make almond roca with you and Jen. That's one of the things I have really missed since we moved to Arizona. It's just not the same when you make it alone.

britentj said...

WOW, what will dad do without you for two weeks? Can't wait for you to teach me how to crochet garbage bags,, only mine wont be neatly folded,, tee hee. And, can you help me make almond roca too?? Have fun in Germany!!

Courtney said...

I know about the blog stuff, I'm a little slow in that department myself. Wow, I really didn't realize how close your guys' trip to Germany really was. I hope you guys have fun. I miss the almond roca. I can't wait to have a piece. -wink wink-

The Petrini Post said...

Do you want my address so you can send me some of that Roca? I miss that we have not been able to do christmas with extended family for years, and sadly, it coul dbe several more years until we make it back that way. In the mean time, send me some roca. :)

Coleen said...

I just tagged you to do 7 random facts on my blog :-) Go check it out and post yours!

Tamara Wheeler said...

Coleen tagged ya! :laughing:

Tamara Wheeler said...

I need a double batch of that almond roca put in your suitcase in less than 2 weeks. :)

Also, something else I need ya to bring. Sounds funny! But I need underwear for Shantal. Size 10 please....no bikini!

THANK YOU!