Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

Coleen tagged me so here are 7 random things about me:

1. I am the mother of 7 children and 22 grandchildren.
2. I just got home from tithing settlement for the year.
3. While I was walking into the church for tithing settlement, I was stopped by one of my first grade students from 19 years ago. She is married and has a cute baby that I held for a few minutes while we talked.
4. This week Jennifer and I made 5 batches of Almond Roca. Next week I get to make more with Julie and Coleen.
5. I've completed my Visiting Teaching for the month and have reported it to my supervisor.
6. I still need to buy a few more things that Tammie wants me to bring to her.
7. Nine days until Coleen and I leave for Germany.


There I did it! I bet you are surprised. Me too. Now I tag Debbie and Melissa.

3 comments:

The Pack Family said...

I hope you got business class tickets too germany- That is one looooooonnnng flight, When i flew from Munich to denver, it was 10 hours! YIKES!

Tamara Wheeler said...

no business class for my mom. And it is long. 9 hours from Atlanta to Duesseldorf.

Kay's Puppy said...

You sound like a very special person. Do you need a puppy??