Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer's Coming to an End

We have had a fun time these last few months with family coming and going. Now that a lot of my grandchildren are getting back to school, I guess things should get back to normal, meaning quieter around here. We've enjoyed having them over several times. Coleen atarted moving some of her things in this past week. She will be having surgery on her left foot on Monday morning and is going to recooperate here. On the 16th of September she will have her tonsils out, so that means more recooperating time. I hope she does well after her first surgery because we will be leaving on Saturday to go on another Temple trip. We will be going to the St. Louis, Nauvoo, and Winter Quarters Temples. We have never been to the St. Louis Temple before. Rob and Chris and 5 of their children will be going, as well as my sister Janice, and her husband Dave, and my brother Dave, and his wife Nita. It should be fun. We will be celebrating our 43rd wedding anniverary while we are on the trip. Hopefully I can get some good pictures and share them on this blog. Maybe that will give me a reason to post.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I sent my older kids back to school today. :( Samantha just started 3rd grade. The only thing that I remember about 3rd grade was that one day I showed up to school and you were my substitute teacher. I was so shocked.

britentj said...

Have fun on your trip! Take lots of pictures,for us! love ya!

Heather said...

Have a happy anniversary while your gone. I would love to get together with you for lunch some time.