Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?

Wow, I can't believe that it has been almost 3 months since I have blogged. My life has changed since my husband retired and my time is not my own anymore. My husband and I have to share the computer time now and he seems to be on the computer when I think of going on. I'll admit I have been on a few times, but by the time I've read all my relatives blogs, I think I've been on the computer too long, so I don't write on my own blog. So today I decided to write before reading.
My last entry told about our trip to Hawaii, we were home for one week and then we left on one of Rob's Temple Trips. We flew to Kansas City and went to Liberty Jail and Independence, Missouri. We went to Branson for a few days and saw three shows. While in Branson, our son Scott from Arkansas came and stayed with us and spent the night. We went to Oklahoma City and attended the Oklahoma City Temple and on the same day drove to Dallas and attended the Dallas Temple. The next day we went to San Antonio and went to that temple and enjoyed the River Walk there. Eveything there was fantastic. The next day we went to Houston and enjoyed spending some time with my niece, Kim, and my nephew, Craig, and their families. We also went to the Houston Temple before returning home. We were home a few days and Bob and I left for a driving trip to California to see his sister, Sharon, his brother Johnny, and his step father. On the way we went to the Reno Temple and while in California we also went to the Sacramento Temple.
We were home for about 10 days, then we went to Park City for 3 weeks. The first week my sister Janice and her husband Dave went with us, the second week Rob and Chrissy and their family came for 2 days, then Rhonda and boys came for the rest of the week. On Saturday everyone that lives here in Utah came for a Bar-B-Que for Father's Day and stayed over night since we had two rooms that night. The third week Jen and her family stayed for 3 days and Julie and her family stayed the whole week.
We were home for 5 days when Scott flew in for a week visit from Arkansas. While he was here Todd and Rhonda and family came for a few days. While they were here, Tammy came from Germany for a visit. So you can see we have been busy, busy, busy. But it has been a fun time to have everyone here. Coleen, even though she only lives a few miles away, has spent some nights here just to be with everyone. Rob and his family have been out of town and has missed all the fun. They left the day after Scott got here, so they got to see him beofore they left. The plan is to see Tammy tonight before she leaves to go home on Thursday. I was hoping to have all 7 of my children in the same place at the same time, but that just didn't happen because of all the different schedules everyone had to keep.
Anyway, that is what has been going on at our house for the last few months. Hopefully things will slow up a bit and I can manage blogging more often.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey it's your favorite grand daughter!
I think you should check my blog-

allisonsalley.blogspot.com